:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Sunday, December 09, 2001 ::

This is not why i set up a blog guys. That was taking it too far and I don't appreciate that. I would like to have something for myself and that was it. I'm not mad I just thought you should know. Anyway. I'm boned again. Beka is extremely upset with me because I really fucked up this time. I agree fully. I don't blame her at all for being as pissed as she is at me. As a matter of fact I would be just as pissed. As of right now I'm sitting on her computer typing this up and she is on the couch perfectly content with not talking to me and I'm not about to force her to do. This is a brand new blog and the only people who are going to have access to this one are Beka and I. Namely so she can read what I cant say to her. If you do end up reading this Beka, you will never know how distraught I am over this incident and for lack of a better thing to say, I am truly sorry that you feel this way and I can only hope to god that you can forgive me and we can go back to the way things were. I don't expect you to jump at this opportunity to become more than ffriends with me again but if you decide to do so I feel that you have made a good decision. In addition I would like to add that if you do decide to forgive me this will do nothing more than strengthen our relationship as whatever. Hopefully more than friends which I think I just may have destroyed the possibility of. I will hopefully talk to you soon. Goodbye

:: Colin 2:01 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?