:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Thursday, February 21, 2002 ::

fuckin a man. i just read that and realized she meant to me then. granted she still means something to me now just not as much. its not that i lied or anything i just am surprised at myself.
alright then. this is a new blog and i dont like that start so well renew this thing. but not in a good way because nothing exceptionally good has happened to me in the past few months, just drama. life in racine. god ohio was so much better on some levels. i got just as much shit talked to me there as i do here however and i just dont understand it. why cant you all just suck a dick and fuck off every once in a while man? not that i dont partake in my fair share of shittalk it just gets to a certain point. i guess this was a bad renewal as well. oh well. well mike, all i have to say about anything right now is i wish i were you. i wish to christ that i could have a relationship with someone the way that you and kay are. seriously.
well thats it for now. lateron.

:: Colin 2:40 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?