:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Friday, March 08, 2002 ::

wassup. fuckin A man. Jesus im fuckin myself in the ass on this whole college thing. I just failed my first music test miserably but I'm not really surprised. What the fuck man I should be aceing that class like nothing but no, I cant bring my self to wake up.That, my friends is a serious fault that I blame soley on myself which sucks. Well, so much for sledding today huh? It's kinda hard when its like 60 degrees outside. Alright talk to myself later, Beka's on her way to pick me up so we can go cash our checks and whatnot before I take her car while she's at work. Lateron me.

:: Colin 12:26 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?