:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Friday, December 13, 2002 ::

I got an email from mudvayne asking me and 599 other people to participate in this, all it is is posting these banners somewhere on your website, friend's site, ect. wherever you can/want. So here are mine and if you want to put them up somewhere, please do. They are being really cool about it unlike most bands so I figured what the hell, why not.








oh and here's the html needed

give it a minute, it will work eventually...



:: Colin 4:11 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?