:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Monday, December 09, 2002 ::

ok. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. (See 12/8/02 9:52:13) I, in my OPINION of the world around me am not wrong in my mind. For you to tell me point blank that I am wrong and that I am "ignorant" for not agreeing with you is bullshit. I honestly don't see how you can indulge yourself so far into someone else's ideas and completely live by them, and only them. There are a lot of things in Rand's philosophy that I agree with. There are also many that I don not agree with. Me disagreeing with some of those doesn't make me anything other than a person; with my own ideas, opinions, values, morals, goals, and opinions. According to me, which is how I live MY life I can agree and/or disagree with whatever the fuck I want. I am not wrong for following my own beliefs and/or philosophies. That, I believe, is one of the things that Rand pushes (that I should live my life the way I want to), and if you are so adament about living by her standards and objectives, then so be it. I on the other hand will live my life the way I want to and if you think I am wrong for doing so, and you actually think you can accuse me of going about it the wrong way then keep your thoughts to yourself.

Keep in mind, I am not mad at you, I am disappointed. In you, not so much in Mike as he is a little more receptive, in objectivism, as I really like a lot of the stuff, but really....some of the shit she preaches is just a little too hardcore("dogmatic" 'a-ron').

the end. please...

quote of the day: "No matter how paranoid you are, you're never paranoid enough" (woman on random tv show)

:: Colin 12:29 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?