:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 ::

Weel waddup y'all. It's been awhile as you may have seen from Kay's blog. I'm not really sure why, or if there IS a particular cause for me not to have been blogging, it just didn't happen. Either way. Not been doing much around here aside from moving miost of my shit out of the dorm and lugging it back to the homestead. Christmas was ok. I didn't really get much of what I wanted, but then, my family really can't afford to give me what I want: tuituion to Columbia. So, instead I got the new Mudvayne cd, some art supplies and other random dumb shit.

:: Colin 10:15 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?