:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 ::

Ok, Kay and I had a little argument. I would like to explain, actually just say what I really meant because, I, for whatever reason, couldn't get it across. First off, I should not have said that I was doing everything in my power to try and get a job. I misunderstood what you were trying to say. I am, however, doing everything that I am willing to do. Everything in my power would consist of things that I am not willing to do, for whatever reason, whether it be laziness, or me having insufficient information on something, or any number of other things.

I apologize for not getting this across.

OH, and I have a question for Kay: When I do finally land a job, can I bitch about how much it sucks?

:: Colin 8:31 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?