:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Saturday, January 18, 2003 ::

ok kids, it's ranting time once again. I'd like to say a few words in response to the conversation that I had earlier with nate. I was going to just paste it on here but i was kicked off the internet for whatever reason. Either way, it went something along the lines of him bitching at me, calling me lazy and telling me that it isn't hartd at all to get a job. Well, hahaha FUCK YOU NATE. You don't get jobs that aren't handed to you/ you know someone there. I have contacts, they are all at Dollar Tree; everyone at Schwartz has either been fired or has wuite. Other than that, I don't have anyone to throw a job at me. It is really fucking hard to find work out there right now. Stats do mean things. It's not "when did I not do something because someone told me I couldn't", it's "hey no one will hire me." I'm not blaming people, I am just pissed about it. It doesn't help that we have one of the highest unemployment rates in the NATION, and that is one of the few stats that actually does affect people. Before I say anything else, I would like to reiterate the fact that I have been trying my damndest to find SOMETHING with no avail. I have taking a class, for whatever good I got out of it, I have driven around town, looking for signs, putting applications/resumes at random locations, ect. You cannot sit there being who you are and tell me that I am lazy and that I am not trying, or that there is enough work out there. Granted, I may be picky as to refuse to work in fast food, but those aren't the only businesses in Racine that hire people. So yeah, it's not fuckin geasy everyone. Anyone who has been in this situation before knows this.

I think that's all for now, I need to calm down, this really fucking pissed me off.

Quote of the day: "i don't have much to look up to in life, so i don't have much to compare myself to."-Colin MacPhail

:: Colin 12:37 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?