:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Monday, January 06, 2003 ::

Yay I'm back-ish. My fucking parents still haven't told me when I can order my computer! I was supposed to have it like 3 months ago. Oh, and for all of you who for whatever reason think less of me for getting kicked out of Parkside again, I thank you, you have helped me to weed out the weak. It shouldn't fucking matter that much to people what happens to me, especially if all they can do about it is talk shit to me, or to other people about me. That's not fair at all. This in no way affects you or any aspect of your life so I would appreciate a little fucking respect. I can understand if you don't see what happened this last semester, and quite honestly, neither do I. Up until the day that the letter came, I thought that I was doing just fine, and I would have been if it wasn't for math, which I failed. So now it's back to the drawing board again for the umpteenth time. God this sucks. What a way to start a year off, especially after how much last year sucked. And it sucked A LOT. Like, the worst full year I think that I have ever had. But, I guess it's for the best, I have my goals set and for the first time in my life, I can achieve them and no one can do anything about. Well, except for maybe Columbia, who has all the say in it that they want but dammit that's not the point. I plan to major in Sound Recording and for those of you who think that is a "wanker" major or that Columbia isn't a "real" school, you can all fucking blow me.

Quote of the day: "I'm washing my hands of the whole thing" Kud

:: Colin 11:23 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?