:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Friday, February 28, 2003 ::

Welcome back, me. I know I haven't posted for a while as I have been very busy with my site, as you both know. I got a job at Lee's and I start work on Monday...should prove to suck, I'm sure. Either way, it's a job and this is what I wanted, I haev no room to start complaining now. I went to the 40 Below Summer show, it was fuckin amazing. they played at the rave bar, so I was like 15 feet from them, if that. I got the bassist's autograph and shook the singer's hand, that was sweet. They are such an underrated band it's insane. It would seem to me that they should be sharing the same stage as Mudvayne, playing mainstage at Ozzfest ro something, just huge shows, not the rave fucking bar. Which brings me to this: Who exactly the fuck decided top put Chevelle on the mainstage at Ozzfest?????? These guys aren't NEARLY popular enough to be playing on the same stage as Korn, Disturbed-even disturbed is a little iffy, but I can understand it-and Ozzy. Refuckingdiculous. Especially after the tour that they are on-opening up for TAPROOT and Disturbed. You'd think that maybe Taproot would be a little more popular, but aparently not. There better be a very good goddamn reason for this. Lol and Cradle of Filth is headlining the second stage. That's kind of wierd. The last time they were even in the US save once when King and Amy saw them, was like 3 or 4 years ago. Oh well, I can deal with that. I'm surprised that Korn is actually playing, which will bring lots of people to it this year. Two years ago was the best man, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Disturbed, American Head Charge, and a few other good bands. The only bands I would be willing to pay for this year are Killswitch Engage, MAYBE Korn, I'd go see Cradle just to say that I've seen them. You can check out the rest of the lineup here. I'm probably not going to be going though. I am however going to see Disturbed with the woman(Kay), and then on the 18th I'm definitely going to see the greatest band in the world, being Mudvayne. I was unaware that the show sold out last time, I support it. As for them opening up for Metallica, I support that too, that tour will make them huge, I garauntee it. I don't think that anyone will argue with that. I poersonally think that they deserve to share a stage with Metallica, but it's also just me. I'm sure Mike will say some not so nice things leaning the opposite way. Ok kiddies, I need to go to sleep now, I have to take a tour of MMI tomorrow and I have to leave at seven in the fucking morning, so Goodnight, visit the sight often, even thought ere's nothing to really do there. THey have an option to embed games, which I was thinking about but then Kay would just find another addiction there :P www.crazyfist.com :)

:: Colin 12:11 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?