:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 ::

Damn this Chronic bronchitis. It has kept me from work for two days now. I have tomorrow off, so I should be fine by Friday, when I am scheduled next. This is geting pretty annoying, but it is a sure-fire way to predict that spring and summer are right around the corner. I wish there was something profound I could do before I left, but there's not really anything that could leave a very profound impact on anyone, at least that I know of. Maybe it would be better for me to go quietly into the night than to make a big deal out of my leaving. Meh. Either way I'll miss this city, as sad as it seems...

:: Colin 3:15 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?