:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 ::

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

You people are fucking great let me tell you. This post is for people who read this site, then get pissed, tell other people that they are pissed, thus getting other people to "think" about it and then become pissed off at me because person x is pissed at me. I got yelled at by Amanda of all people today, and I'm sure the number will only rise. What the fuck is Amanda doing yelling at me for??? If you want to read this, read it, if you think something on her might offend you or piss you of, then don't fucking read it! Don't tell me to get a fucking notebook, get a blog yourself and type up your responses there! With it being online everyone will know how cool you are in letting everyone in ze world know how you feel. But, then if you don't want someone to know something, keep it to yourself. There's a phrase: Mind your own fucking business!, and life will go on that much better for you. So, for anyone who is pissed at me, I would like you to sit and think about why you are pissed, examine that, and then come to me with the results, and explain them to me. I'm sure you all know how to find the site now, so I look forward to proving my point even farther and hopefully driving it home with each of you.
Quote of the day: "Maybe you should get a notebook." Amanda

:: Colin 4:08 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?