:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Saturday, May 17, 2003 ::

Well, I'm leaving. It's kind of sad that about a year ago I would have given my everything for this day. Now I'm not in a very big rush. I have plenty of things that I need to do, and most of which I cannot afford. Like smoking. But we won't get into that. This is kind of an away message for everyone so they know exactly where I stand. I'm not going to name names because you know exactly who you are and exactly where you stand with me. I have made that very clear with every person I have ever known. SO, to all of you who I like and still continue to hang out with, thank you for whatever I need to thank you for. To those of you who I don't like, or who aren't worth mentioning in this post(there are many) don't pretend that you are doing something with your lives, as you are just lying to yourselves. When you have graduated college and established yourselves as something other than a fast food employee, don't tell me, I don't care. If you didn't know I was moving, think about that. There is a reason (or several). On that note, I take my leave.


Quote of the day: (my mom) "All I'm going to say on that topic, is that you better not, I repeat you BETTER NOT call me when you need condoms."

:: Colin 12:42 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?