:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 ::

um...yeah. So blogger changed it's format without telling me...bastards. Oh well, I kinda like it. SO yeah, reason for me being on here. I got to school real early like and need to get directions and parking info for summerfest tomorrow night. that's about it. oh, and I've gotten farther LISTENING to the hitchiker's guide than actually READING it. whatever works I guess.

:: Colin 12:30 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?