:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 ::

Ya know, while I was up north fishing, and doing nothing and the like, I was looking at the stars every night that I could, save when it fucking rained, I started thinking about a few things. I wondered how many other people were looking at the stars at the same time and how many of them went home to blog about looking at them. OH, and Mars is expecting us now, I told him we would be over in a minute. :)

:: Colin 12:35 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?