:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Monday, November 01, 2004 ::

The gravity in the corridor is non-refundable. If you want to know what this means, talk to Aron.

Happy belated Halloween to everyone that matters, hope all is well. Well, the last few weeks have been all but interesting, but what else is new...heh.. I've been giving people calls looking for jobs, but I'll be damned if people that do the hiring at these companies know how to use email, or pick up a damn phone for that matter. I've actually been trying to, when I have time. This situation reminds me of, well, my EXACT FUCKING POSITION BEFORE I WENT TO FUCKING SCHOOL!!! Except my dad is letting me work for him for a while, until winter when he isn't going to be able to pay anyone other than himself. Something better fucking pan out by then, or I will have to have some words with a certain Susan Miller of Madison Media Institute, and ask her where her 37 million contacts in her friggin Rolodex are, and why I don't have their contact information. Not to mention the fact that everything she has emailed to me, EVERYTHING, I have already looked at or know about. Hell, I was showing her websites to look at.

I'm saving up for a car right now, well at least a down payment of some type. I plan on taking a car loan out at ECU (Educator's Credit Union) because they have pretty sweet loan rates. But I need to have something lined up for at the latest December, as I won't be able to work for my dad that late in the year. Plus, I would like to move back out of this god-forsaken house, but I think it's better if I take one thing at a time.

Oh, and another thing. Someone, around 7:30 this morning, threw a fucking brick through my mom's van's driver side window, reached in and stole her purse. She had just gotten back from dropping the kids off at school and was running in to grab her shit before she left for work. Now, considering how busy the streets were when I walked outside to listen to the cop say absolutely nothing useful, I can't believe that noone saw, or heard a shattering fucking car window. My mom's cell was in the van, and when she called the phone number to tell them waht happened, she found out that the bastard had called a few people about 8 minutes after he took the purse. The only things my mom is pissed about are her palm pilot, which held everything ever, and the gift cards she bought as Christmas presents for whoever. She is currently trying to find out if she can get the mnoney back, or have the cards replaced, which I doubt but would be cool.

I can't think of anything else to complain about today.

:: Colin 3:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?