:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Monday, January 03, 2005 ::

So back to Parkside it is, lol. I never thought I would say that. Damn their Business prgram being one of the best in the country it damn Parkside for being so close and tempting. I called Theron Snell (Schnell?), the Advising Officer and explained a little bit of my situation to him, and he said that I need to re-write an appeal letter. Man, here I am writing fucking papers again. Here's the catch. The letter needs to be in his hands by noon of Jan. 10th. Fine. Problem is, I really want to talk to him in length and find out what he has to say. He's not available for an appointment until the 12th. That fucking figures. So, I think I'm going to have to wait until next semester to re-start my career at Parkside. I'm going to go for a Business degree, or at least a few business classes. Sadly enough, I miss school. Hopefully Nick will be able to get me that job at Circuit City so I will have something to do until school starts next semester. Or even better yet, how about a job in my FUCKING FIELD! dammit people, hire me....please...

:: Colin 4:17 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?