:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Friday, February 04, 2005 ::

Blah Blah Blah, my pussy hurts.

This year has pretty much sucked for me so far. I've done nothing but wait for things to happen, and spend money on dumb shit. It's been pretty depressing. My mom has put more miles on my car than I have, and she has it right now in Green Bay. I am nominated to drive my siblings around everywhere they want to go, whether it be a friends house or whatever. People try and trivialize what I've accomplished, my schoolwork, my intelliengce, what my goals are, hell, even my fucking existence sometimes. I'm taken for granted more often than not. I've ranted about this same thing so many times on here it's not even funny. I don't know what I should do to try and change it. People wouldn't take me seriously anyway. There is almost nothing as far as support from my peers goes, aside from a drunken expression of disgust sometimes. I can't afford my car, well I can afford the car but not the insurance, which I need because of the loan involved. I need to find a job so I can actually start paying some things off. After the check clears from my bogus-ass ticket, I will have 8 dollars in my account. I will owe 469$ by March 1st, unless I can switch to Geico by then. No matter what I put into the forms online, it doesn't matter because I need to account for everyone I live with, which is going to seriously fucking shaft me. I am annoyed by people who falsify their personalities in accordance with what is 'cool' for a given week. I hate people who can dish it out, but when, perchance, they get a little back, can't take it. I am annoyed by people who are intent on running other people's lives, regardless of relationship status, or if they even like each other. I hate people that nothing is good enough for. I hate people that constantly compare themselves to others, simply to try to one-up people. I don't know what else to say. I've been bothered by these things for a VERY long time, and this is the only place I feel I can be completely and utterly honest, for risk of someone getting pissed and trying to beat my ass because I have a goddamn opinion and somethings annoy me. Not that that has stopped people from being pissed about my opinion, which, I might add, is rarely spoken by me or asked of me when it comes to things of this nature. And I'm sure that if people read this and don't like something, I'm sure I will hear about indirectly, unless of course they are decent enough to talk to me about it with me.

:: Colin 9:30 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?