:: Against the Sky ::

Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear my time will never come.
:: welcome to Against the Sky :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..Cool Sites..::]
:: Google! [>]
:: Mike [>]
:: A-Ron [>]
:: MuDvAyNe [>]
:: New York Times [>]
:: Cd Now [>]
:: Bad Astronomy [>]
:: Frisco Gate [>]

:: Monday, July 25, 2005 ::

It's a good thing not to many, if any, people read this, they might be getting annoyed at the randomness of the updates here lol. So.....I am working for Badger Sound in Milwaukee now. I love the job but the work is pretty rough if you know what I mean. I'm a Sound Tech, to put a title on it, but I do a lot of different stuff there. Most of the time I am busy as fuck and I don't get to hang out with anyone as much as I'd like to. But I'll take the paychecks.

:: Colin 1:26 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?